8/10/23

Finally finished my Masters

PCs: Yumi Henmi and Takeshi Ito
PCs: Yumi Henmi & Takeshi Ito
 





        Well it's finally happened! I recently turned in my project, submitted my manuscript, given my final presentation, and completed my requirements for my Masters degree. It hasn't been easy, but Ive been lucky to have such a solid support network here. From the support of my friends in the lab, the support of my professors, the support of my foreign friends in Kyoto, and the support from my family back home, it feels like I owe everyone a big thank you. My friends that helped me when I finally caught a bad COVID case, I am forever grateful. I think one thing I can take away from this experience is that I always had that support if I turned to it. Being in another country has changed my attitude about asking for help. In a lot of cases, I had no other choice but to ask for help. Its hard to put into words, so I'll leave it at that

        I hope to start posting all my new findings soon. I am still learning what kind of data I need to protect and which I can share. The Sujihaze video paper has been published and now that I have some time to edit, a new commentary video should be out soon. Promise. Then hopefully some more ID music videos since I'm sitting on hours of it. Guess I lost track of time a bit. But the wait paid off and I'm really excited to start sharing some of what I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment