11/20/22

To those that have joined me on adventure


    I want to take a quick minute (or minute 40) to thank all those who have joined me on my adventures over the years. I have been diving for 8 years now and it hasn't even felt close to that. I've gotten the pleasure of diving with so many amazing people over the years and have made lifelong friends doing what I love. Nothing really compares to it. 

    So, thanks to all of you who have followed me into the abyss, crazy cliffs, camping in remote areas, and indulging my adrenaline addiction. Sometimes it was for fun, others were for projects, but all were memorable. I've recently logged my 300th dive and I have journal entries describing each one and who I've dove with. Can honestly say its over 100 people, so there are many left out of this little edit. This is just some B-roll footage of all these crazy adventures over the years. 

    I also wanted to use a song I have been listening to on repeat. Listening to John Frusciante is like listening to a phoenix. Someone who was great before the fall but needed to crash and burn hard before he really rose up to become amazing. This song was from his darkest time in the mid 90s and features his late friend River Phoenix. A beautiful song that helped me through a dark time a while ago. I only wish we could have heard more. 

Song: Height Down feat. River Phoenix by John Frusciante 

If you want to be removed from this video just send me an email and I'll change it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment